Thursday, February 15, 2007

Keeping busy

We have got some good direction over last couple of months and have some tangible tasks to achieve in next couple of months. I feel very excited to see everyone in the team really getting charged up to go out and achieve what we have envisioned.

Taking a step back and looking at our team, I always get the feeling that I got when I saw the movie sea biscuit. Somehow, our team also reminds me of the same -- not that our team has anyone crooked or broken barring me of couse :), just that all of us are from very diverse backgrounds - its hard to believe how we came together under one roof.

In case if you know a thing or two about design or plain simply creative and have an interest to join this team of diverse people, please send me an email at tarun dot bhalla at buildingblocks dot in.

No comments: