Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Vedic Mathematics

hello there,

I got this email today from the Vedic Mathematics Newsletter that I had enrolled to last year. Infact, my tryst with the beauty of Vedic Mathematics was fairly recent. Last year, during a seminar organized at University of Washington, I got to know about the tremendous potential of Vedic Mathematics in creative computation.

Anyhow, I got this note from one Ken Williams (who and I think his organization) is trying to debate and discuss the decision of Ireland's government on the accession to the usage of calculators in the state examinations. You can read more about the post over here.

Since, I have been fortunate to be enchanted by the symmetry and one-ness of Vedic Mathematics, I believe this debate is crucial and holds high importance to stop deterioation of our over dependence on machines. Let's see what course does this debate in the future.

Thanks,
Tarun Bhalla

No comments: