Friday, December 08, 2006

Unrelated, however, good content

I saw this ad sent to me by an old friend about Mahatma Gandhi. This was a masterpiece and honestly I used to ponder about how was Mahatma Gandhi able to generate a mass revolution in the absence of the real time communication tools that we have today. I guess it was his steadfast belief in truth, integrity and honesty that lead to the trust that people had in him.

And, as he said in one of his writings: "If your mission is true and you follow the path honestly without expecting any results, people would join you and you would win in the truest form".

May we get that messenger of God again in this life term.

Thanks,
Tarun

1 comment:

Yogita Bhalla said...

You should probably talk about Mahatma Gandhi's philosophy on education. I heard NCERT came up with an article on the same.