Monday, November 19, 2007

Weekly Videos: How to make a magnetic generator?

We conducted our first session with our Central Delhi batch last Saturday - it was a lot of fun and as usual the session was over stretched. We had a great time and so did few of the kids - I was getting calls till late in night as some of the folks were still working on generating electricity:

Here's a video for them and others on how to generate electricity using magnets.


Note: This idea has been taken from Mr. Arvind Gupta after his due permission - ofcourse we have made our changes as well.

Please let us know if you have any questions on this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of hombre who enjoys to taste unused stuff. Right now I am making my own photovoltaic panels. I'm doing it all alone without the help of my men. I am utilizing the net as the only path to acheive this. I saw a really brilliant website that explains how to contruct photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The site explains all the steps needed for pv panel building.

I'm not exactly sure bout how correct the data given there is. If some guys over here who have xp with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the page it would be awesome and I'd extremely value it, because I extremely enjoy solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. U guys rock.

Anonymous said...

Hi


Free advance eBay Service to Seller your used and new products at http://www.BuySellDirect.net


Why not, you can use http://www.BuySellDirect.net FREE service to make a second income.